- Warblade Slaughterer
- Abyssal Demon Blade
- Violet-Abyssal Demon Blade
- Bladeless Heavy Sword
- Obsidian Sword
- Blueheart grass
- Cloud fungus
Demigod Divine Artifact
God Divine Artifact
Highgod Divine Artifacts
- Gaia's armor
- Coiling Dragon Ring / Worldring (Azure Dragon Ring)
- Several other ring artifacts
- Sovereign's Might is made from a tiny fraction of Sovereign's spiritual energy which is so dense that it represents itself as a tiny droplet.
- Every drop of sovereign might has their unique color/aura representing its element/edict.
- It can boost the user physical & spiritual strength to an unimaginable degree and the user emanates the respective aura of the type of element/edict sovereign might belongs to unless one is a paragon/Sovereign.
Overgod of Life Talismans
- Nine Soul Pearls
- Pentametal Crown
- Red Caltrop Diamond
- Augusta's/Orloff's Lightsaber/Fate Overgod sword
- Linley's Life Overgod sword
- Augusta's/Orloff's soul-protecting ring
- Orloff's Orloff Gardens (defensive Overgod Artifact)
11 Kinds of Divine Sparks : Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Darkness, Light, Fate, Destruction, Life, Death.
Can be manufactured only by Beirut and Bebe, who is a Godeater Rat and can digest sparks. Divine Sparks, no matter if Demigod, god, Highgod or sovereign, are extremely hard and impossible to scratch, let alone melt and shape them.
Godspark weapons are weapons that are created from Divine sparks. They can only be made by Beirut, as divine sparks are impossible to forge and only Beirut is capable of extracting their essence through digesting them. Bebe can digest them, but he is unable to extract or refine their essence. They are very expensive and are very tough, capable of clashing with even Sovereign Artifacts. Their toughness is on par with Sovereign Artifacts, but otherwise they lose out in effectiveness. Thus, they are considered one level above Highgod Artifacts but one level below Sovereign Artifacts.